at ClubSport Aliso Viejo
Provides entry-level participants the knowledge and skills to prevent, recognize, and respond to aquatic emergencies and to provide care for breathing and cardiac emergency injuries and sudden illnesses until EMS personnel take over.
- Minimum Age: 15 years
- Swim 300 yards continuously
- Tread water for 2 minutes using only your legs
- Complete a timed event within 1 minute 40 seconds by starting in the water swimming 20 yards, surface diving to a depth of 7 to 10 feet to retrieve a 10-pound object, returning to the surface, and swimming 20 yards on your back to return to the starting point and exit the water without using steps or a ladder.
- Participants who successfully complete the Lifeguarding course receive an American Red Cross certificate for Lifeguarding/First Aid/CPR/AED valid for 2 years.
- All minors are required to complete our waiver in advance. Must be presented at the time of class. Click here to download the waiver.
- If you do not pass on the first try consideration may be given for a retest. Contact Jehn at firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
June 3 & 4, 8am-6pm
June 24 & 25, 8am-6pm
Small group classes are available by request. Email email@example.com for more information.
Requests made before 48 hours of start time may be canceled with a refund. A $25.00 processing fee will be applied to the refund. Refunds are not issued for cancellations made within 48 hours of the start time.
ClubSport Aliso Viejo
50 Enterprise Drive, Aliso Viejo, CA 92656
Contact Aquatics Supervisor Jehn Kubiak for more information:
Already a certified Lifeguard? Apply for a Lifeguard position by clicking here.
Fill out the form below to start your registration
Once you fill out the form we will reach out to collect additional information and payment.