Sun, Sip, and Swim.
Play all day at our luxury resort-style aquatic center.
We invite you to enjoy a poolside paradise at our beautiful resort-style aquatic center. Make waves in your fitness at our six-lane, 25-yard lap pool. Or relax and recharge with a refreshing drink in hand at our adults-only whirlpool. Go ahead, you’ve earned it.
Our luxury aquatic center is here to help you turn every day into a daycation. With our kid’s pool and splash park, you’ll have fun with the whole family. Plus, you’ll earn major summer vacay brownie points when you bring the kiddos for some fun in the sun.
Dive right into resort-style amenities with your ClubSport membership. Give your body and mind the attention it deserves with a visit to our beautiful aquatics center.
Make a splash in your health and fitness routine at our resort-style aquatic center. Experience a low-impact, heart-pumping full-body workout in our Aqua Blast class. Or enjoy a relaxing recovery swim in our exercise pool. When you’re done, we have a lounge chair with your name on it.
All swimmers are welcome to jump right in and experience all there is to offer at our resort-style aquatic center. Parents, make this a summer to remember with some summer swim lessons. Kids of all ages and levels are welcome to learn water safety and build confidence in their swimming abilities.
Grab a drink from our pool bar and soak in all our luxury fitness resort has to offer.
Kickstart your kid’s healthy lifestyle with summer swim lessons.
Children of all ages and levels are welcome to join Evolution Swim Academy, a premier learn-to-swim school. Your little ones will learn water safety while gaining the confidence they need to become super swimmers, giving you peace of mind that your child has the skills necessary for a safe water experience.
Did you know that swimming burns about 30% more calories than running per hour? And without any stress on your knees!
Take a load off and perfect your stroke in our six-lane, 25-yard lap pool. No need for a reservation, the pool is available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Master Swim is a 60-minute swim training class coached by a Master Swim Instructor. Includes drills and teaches a variety of strokes and swim techniques for all levels. Lap circle swim ability required.
This full-body water workout will condition all major muscle groups with resistance training. Dynamic cardiovascular exercises increase the heart rate and combine with non-weight-bearing activities to provide a well-rounded workout for every fitness level. Be ready to leave class energized!
Recreational & Family Swim
Enjoy fun in the sun with the whole family at our luxury resort-style pool.
Whether it’s enjoying our exercise pool or wading in the kids’ pool, there’s never a shortage of ways to play all day. When you’re done, grab a chair on the pool deck and soak up some of those California rays.
Kids' Wading Pool
Keep your little ones safe and in sight in our kids’ wading pool. With a total depth of 1.5 feet, our kiddie pool is perfect for helping your water babies cool down on a hot sunny day.
Kids' Splash Pad
The Children’s Splash ‘n Play Park is sure to be your little swimmer’s favorite hangout. This kids’ splash pad is heated to 86 degrees and open 7 days a week from 10 am – 6 pm or upon request. This means you’ll always have somewhere to take the kiddos to burn off some energy.
Seasonal Pool Bar
Reward your hard work with a lounge and a cool drink from our seasonal pool bar. What better way to treat yourself than by sipping a cocktail at our resort-style pool? After all, it’s always happy hour somewhere!
Aquatic Center Policies
For the health and safety of our members and guests we ask that you follow the guidelines below while enjoying the Aquatics Center:
1. Lap Pool Rules
- Diapers, including swim diapers, are not permitted in the lap pool. Children must be potty trained and stay in the family lane.
- If casual swimming, you must stay in family lanes.
- No leaning on or jumping on or over the lap lanes.
- Lanes, other than the designated family lanes, are for lap swimming only.
2. We strongly recommend double diapers in the group exercise pool, wading pool, and kids whirlpool.
3. Swim diaper’s protective qualities deteriorate after 15 minutes, so we strongly recommend changing your child’s swim diaper during the safety breaks. For your convenience swim diapers are available at the pool bar and R Spa.
4. No glass, coolers, or outside food and beverage are permitted on the pool deck.
5. Children under the age of 12 are required to use the Co-ed Family Locker Room.
6. Mobile device use is not permitted in the locker rooms.
7. Shower before entering pools, steam rooms, saunas, and whirlpools.
8. Adhering to these guidelines helps to ensure that our pools remain safe and clean while minimizing disruptions.
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding. For a complete list of the Aquatic Center Policies click here.
Schedule Your Visit
Fill out the form below or call at (949) 662-3555 to schedule your visit to ClubSport Aliso Viejo.