Happy. Healthy. Careers.
Apply for a health and fitness career at ClubSport in Aliso Viejo.
At Leisure Sports Hospitality, we are one team – driven by the spirit to serve. We offer exciting opportunities and challenges for people who are passionate about health, fitness, hospitality, and in making someone’s day just a little bit better. If you share our values, we invite you to explore career opportunities with us.
Culture & Mission
Our mission is to provide world-class service, impeccably clean facilities, innovative sports and fitness programs, and contemporary hotel accommodations in a resort-style environment where members and guests can enjoy their travel and achieve their health and fitness goals.
Our values drive our business:
- We provide exceptional Savvy Service and exceed customer expectations.
- We provide safe, clean, and fully operational facilities and accommodations.
- We maintain high-quality standards in everything we do.
- We respect our associates and provide them with proper training and communication, enabling them to be successful.
Benefits & Rewards
- Medical (Anthem Blue Cross HMO/PPO)
- Dental (MetLife)
- Vision (Vision Service Plan)
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Wellness Incentives (Care Plus Healthy Rewards)
Work Life Balance
- 8 Paid Holidays
- 5 Sick Days
- Floating Holiday (in addition to accrued vacation)
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Complimentary Fitness Membership
- Discounts on Products and Services
- Fitness Programs
- Nutrition Supplements
- Additional Perks for Hotel Associates:
- Marriott Room Rate Discounts
- Food and Beverage Discounts
- Gift Shop Discounts
- Group Life Insurance (MetLife)
- 401(k) Savings
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Domestic Partner Coverage (for qualified individuals)
- Training Programs and Classes
- One-on-one Career Coaching
- Recognition and Incentive Programs
- Service Awards
- Associate Referral Program
- A “Promote From Within” Philosophy
- Quarterly Wellness Challenges
- Monthly Health & Nutrition Newsletters
- Nutrition Seminars
- Workout of the Month
- Special Fitness Classes for Associates
- Health Assessments
- Ergonomic Work Stations
*Not all benefits are available to part-time associates.
Ready to Start Your Career?
Click below to search our job openings.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are you hiring?
Yes, we are consistently hiring. Click here to search our current job openings.
Can I apply for more than one position at a time?
Yes, our system allows for multiple applications at the same time. Of course, we suggest you apply only to positions for which you are qualified.
How can I be alerted when new positions are posted?
Sign up for email alerts.
What is the pay for a specific position?
The wage for any given position will vary and is generally based on a combination of experience, skill, and education. We offer part-time, full-time, hourly, and salaried positions.
What is the interview process?
The interview process differs by position, but most begin with a phone interview and are followed by onsite in person interviews.
Do you accept résumés in person or in the mail?
No. In the interest of equal opportunity for all applicants (and the environment), all applications must go through our Careers page.
May I speak with Human Resources or Recruiting before applying?
Our Recruiting team is busy interviewing applicants for open positions. If you would like to meet us before applying, keep an eye on our social media sites to see what local career fairs we attend.
Can I get a club/office tour?
We do not conduct club/office tours upon request. However, an onsite interview will often include a partial or full club/office tour.
Leisure Sports is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all persons. We base our employment-related decisions on individual qualifications and merit and do not discriminate against associates or applicants on the basis of race, color, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, and sexual orientation), parental or marital status, national origin, age, religion, military or veteran status, disability, family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation and any other status protected by law. This commitment to fair employment practices extends to every aspect of the employment process. Equal consideration is extended to all associates and applicants in recruitment, selection procedures, training, performance evaluation, promotions, compensation, transfers, benefits, termination, and other aspects of employment. Associates and applicants are also protected against retaliation. Leisure Sports will make reasonable accommodations, wherever necessary for associates and applicants with disabilities if they are otherwise qualified to perform safely all of the essential functions of the job.