Guest Passes are Back!
ClubSport welcomes guests and encourages members to share the experiences of the club with friends, family, and co-workers. To avoid overcrowding and to continue providing an unmatched wellness product where you can work out, play, and relax with other like-minded dues-paying members, our new policies will limit the number of guests and wear and tear on the club. The following guest policies will apply:
- Members ages 18 and older may bring guests to ClubSport.
- A member’s guest may visit once per quarter, up to four times per calendar year.
- All guests must sign in at the Club Service Desk upon entering, present a valid photo ID, and register at the kiosk for security and liability purposes.
- Either the guest or member may pay the applicable guest fee.
- Member must accompany a guest in the club at all times and take responsibility for the guest’s conduct and attire.
- Guests must follow the same club rules, policies, and etiquette guidelines applicable to members.
- Expelled or suspended members may not come as a guest of another member. Club privileges are revoked.
- Extended guest passes or temporary memberships may be purchased for out-of-town visitors (those living outside a 25-mile radius of the club). Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- The guest fee is $40 per day. Resort, Gold, and Executive Club Members receive a discounted guest fee of $15.
- Your guest has full access to the club and programs that are included with a base level of membership; fitness classes, use of the facilities, and towel service.
- Guests do not have access to member discounts.
- A guest may apply their guest fee toward a new membership if they decide to become a member within 7 days of their guest visit.
Click below to email us with your request to bring a guest.