The ClubSport Commitment
We’re dedicated to delivering a clean club and healthy gym experience to our fitness community.
Your health has always been our number one priority. Now, more than ever, we want you to feel confident that it’s safe to go to the gym. Our club’s commitment to cleanliness is what sets us apart from any other fitness center. We’ve worked diligently to put procedures in place to protect our members, guests, and associates.
Cleaning & Disinfecting
Daily Cleaning Protocols
- A weekly deep clean throughout the facility using our professional BioSafe Biological Cold Fogging system. BioSafe Fogging is a unique disinfectant process that is EPA-certified, non-toxic, non-corrosive, 100% biodegradable, and environmentally safe.
- Dedicated Clean Team members are located throughout the club to ensure the highest level of ongoing cleaning practices.
- Cleaning of high-touch areas, fitness equipment, and locker rooms is scheduled during all hours of operation.
- Use of EPA-registered and virus-killing disinfectants.
- Disinfectant wipe stations and hand sanitizer stations are located throughout the facility for easy access.
- Signage has been placed throughout the facility reminding exercisers to clean the equipment before and after each use.
- In addition to rigorous ongoing daily cleaning, we employ a professional cleaning company to conduct deep cleaning and disinfecting of the facility each night.
- High-touch surfaces are cleaned often throughout all operating hours, including but not limited to:
- Door handles
- Stair railing
- Restroom partition hardware
- Garbage receptacles
- Locker doors
Our cleaning products are included on the EPA certified “N” list.
- Hand sanitizer foam is a luxurious foam hand sanitizer that contains moisturizers to leave hands soft and refreshed, and kills more than 99.9% of most common germs. Contains 70% alcohol.
- Located throughout the facility.
- EPA approved for use against COVID-19.
- Hospital-grade formula.
- Disinfects in just 4 minutes.
- Kills 99.9% of bacteria in just 15 seconds.
- The powerful formula is phenol-free, alcohol-free, bleach-free, and non-staining.
- Cleans and deodorizes.
Antibacterial All-Purpose Cleaner & Disinfectant
- EPA approved for use against COVID-19 and included on the CDC COVID-19 product list.
- To be used throughout the property for continuous disinfecting.
BioSafe Engineered Water
- BioSafe Solution converts municipal water into a powerful contaminant-removing, bacteria-killing agent that cleans and sanitizes without the use of chemicals.
- Destroys all microorganisms and is a powerful biofilm, fiber, and surface control agent used to disinfect and clean virtually any environment.
- Biologically safe product.
- Used for cleaning and disinfecting surfaces throughout the club.
BioSafe ULV Cold Fogging
- EPA approved for use against COVID-19.
- Eliminates 99.99% of the most common potentially harmful microorganisms.
- Non-toxic, leaves no chemical residue, is non-corrosive, is 100% biodegradable, is user friendly, and is environmentally safe.
Protexus Electrostatic Cleaning
- An electrostatic spray disinfectant with a positive charge to attach to all types of surfaces for a more complete clean.
- Positive particles from the disinfectant will wrap around 360 degrees and cling to any surface to maximize sanitization.
We are exceeding the highest level of guidelines for bringing outside air into the building, the frequency of air exchange, and we are taking additional precautions with additional air filtration with the use of air purifiers throughout the building. These air purifiers use pre-filtration, carbon filters, HEPA filters, and air ionizers for the highest level of air filtration. Combined with our extensive cleaning protocols, this provides an additional level of assurance for our members as they return to indoor fitness to provide the variety they need to support their physical and mental well-being.
- To support touchless check-in and expedite club access we ask that all members present their membership card via the ClubSport App. Click for instructions on how to get set up.
- Private access is available only through a ClubSport membership, corporate partnership, hotel reservation, or membership appointment. Guests are allowed but must be with a current member to register at check-in.
- Towels are located at the front desk only.
- A dedicated Clean Team monitors all areas for ongoing rigorous cleaning, including cardio equipment, free weights, machines, and all high-touch surfaces and areas.
- Sanitation and disinfecting stations are conveniently located throughout the facility for easy access.
- In addition to the Clean Team’s ongoing efforts throughout operational hours, each member is asked to clean the equipment they use before and after use.
Group Fitness Classes
- We ask that you bring your own yoga mat.
- Over 1,000 on-demand classes can be found on the ClubSport App to help members stay engaged when they are unable to come to the club. Learn more about the ClubSport App and how to download it.
- Sanitation and hand washing stations are available throughout all designated Kids World spaces.
- Thorough cleaning and disinfecting of all areas, touchpoints, and equipment throughout the entire facility.
- Ongoing rigorous cleaning protocols are followed throughout the spaces during all operational hours.
- In addition to rigorous ongoing daily cleaning, we conduct a deep cleaning of the facility each night.
- See our Cleaning & Disinfecting section for additional cleaning protocols utilized throughout the facility, including Kids World.
R Spa & Retail
- R Spa boutique is open and spa services are available.
- Hand sanitizer is available.
- Dedicated Clean Team members are available in each locker room to sanitize and disinfect spaces.
- Amenities are provided within the shower space, including body wash, shampoo, and conditioner.
Active Lobby & Restaurant
- A membership card is required for house charging access. We recommend you load your membership barcode onto the ClubSport App.